Last updated: 14/12/2018
Welcome to YChamp!
Please note, that Apple is not a sponsor of the services or competitions represented in the Application and serves only as a platform for the Application distribution. No prizes are provided by Apple.
Registration and use of Application
In order to use services of the Application, you must register first.
During registration, you will be required to provide contact information, consisting of name, place of living, e-mail address and password. Other information, which you can provide during registration, is optional. You guarantee that:
- you will not provide any false personal information during registration;
- you will not create more than one personal account;
- after registration, you will keep your information accurate and up-to-date; and
- you will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
After registration, you will be able to participate in competitions created by YChamp. To participate in the certain competitions, we may require you to pay a fee the in-app-wallet, which will form the prize fund. To learn more about the competition rules, please check our YChamp competition rules.
Age of Users
Physical Activity Notice
You are responsible for ensuring that you are of an appropriate fitness level to use the Application. We are not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages you may sustain that result from your use of, or inability to use, the features of the Application.
You may use the Application for lawful purposes only and only in the ways consistent with the law. You must not use any program, device, algorithm, process, methodology, “spider”, “scraper”, “data miner”, “bot” or “robot” to access, aquire, scrap, crawl or otherwise collect information from the Application.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Application, the server on which the Application is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Application.
We reserve the right to terminate your registered account and restrict your access to the Application for any reason.
User Generated Content
“User Generated Content” is communications, materials, information, data, opinions, photos, profiles, messages, notes, website links, text information and any other content that you and/or other Application users post or otherwise make available on or through the Application, except to the extent the Content is owned by us.
We do not prescreen User Generated Content nor guarantee the Application will be free from User Generated Content that is inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable. The Application acting as a passive channel for interaction and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any User Generated Content or activities of users in the Application.
You agree that:
- you are solely responsible for your User Generated Content;
- you will not post content that is illegal, offensive, libelous, defamatory, infringing, inflammatory, deceptive, inaccurate, misleading, malicious, fraudulent, false, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, violent, sexually explicit, invasive of privacy, publicity, intellectual property, proprietary or contractual rights, offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context, will harm or threaten the safety of others;
- you will not collect or solicit personal information from other users or send unsolicited emails or other communications. Do not collect, use or post in the Application the private information of anyone else without their consent or for illegal purposes;
- you own or control all rights in any User Generated Content that you post in the Application; and
- you will not post any User Generated Content, take any action or use the Application in a way that violates any law, would create liability or promotes illegal activities.
We reserve the right to delete any User Generated Content for any reason.
We do not claim ownership of the User Generated Content. However, you grant us, our affiliated companies and necessary licensees’ permission to use your User Generated Content in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your User Generated Content.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights to the Application and its material. We grant you a free-of-charge, non-exclusive, non-transferable to use the Application solely for your own personal use.
The Application with all the content it contains are for your personal, informational and non-commercial use. You must not reproduce, reprint, publish, modify, distribute, display, transmit, license, transfer or otherwise exploit content or technology from the Application without our express prior written consent.
Your use of the Application signifies your continuing consent on our Privacy Notice, which you can examine any time by clicking on the “Privacy Notice” link in the Application.
Personal information that you supply to the Application, and any information about your use of the Application that we obtain will be subject to the Privacy Notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The material displayed in our Application is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, quality, and fit for particular purpose or need. We do not guarantee that our Application is error-free, reliable or will operate without interruption.
Some services of the Application concern transactions between users in real currencies. We are not responsible for the consequences of such transactions nor for the actions of the users.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Application or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of our Application.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our employees, contractors, officers, directors and agents from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise from your use or misuse of the Application.
Law and jurisdiction
- waiving claims that you might otherwise have against us based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own; and
- consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany over any disputes or claims you have with us.
Should you believe that any materials available in the Application infringe your rights, third-party rights, or are offensive, you may notify us.
Should you have any questions concerning the Terms or the Application, please contact us as follows:
You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
Attn: Ernst-Augustin-Str. 12, 12489 Berlin